Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 Vocab Sentences

1. When I walked into my bathroom I smelled something fetid so I dicided to find out what it was.

2. This afternoon I nearly slipped on the corrugated tiling on my roof.

3. If I saw someone nefarious I would ring the police.

4. My teacher said that it was intolerable to break into the classroom.

5. My dad's coffee was frothing at breakfast this morning.

6. In my science class I learnt about how to use a vial or a test tube.

7. The ghost town was very desolate because it was in the middle of the desset.

8. My dad was gagging on his frothing coffee this morning.

9. It turned out that the fetid smell was a frivolous bar of soap.

10. The fetid, frivolas bar of soap was bought by my conceited, bossy cousin.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Nice job on the 1-10. This is good, but the extra one is very cool.